Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween to all you who celebrate. I hope all the little trick or treaters are warm and safe tonight. Our trick or treat has been cancelled for tonight because the nasty weather is suppose to come in from 4 to 11 pm. That's the first time ever that I know of it being cancelled but I'm glad they changed it. It would have been miserable with winds of 60 miles an hour expected and two inches of rain.

I would like to welcome Sue from the UK as a follower. I'm so happy to have you as a fellow crafter along with my other cardmakers. I love this blogging and I'm learning so much from all of you.

Todays card is a thinking of you for a friend of mine. I am excited to send this card to http://casology.blogspot.com.au/. Their cue word this time is black. This is a hero arts stamp and I embossed it with black ep and thinned out ink to color with.  Be kind to one another.

 

7 comments:

Marybeth said...

Hi Brenda, Happy Halloween! This card is just stunning, and so elegant! Beautiful colors and love the font on that sentiment!

Sue said...

Hi Brenda, this is beautiful and so unusual. Lovely embossing and colouring. It would make a good entry for CAS-ology challenge: theme is black. Sue xx

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Hi there...nice card...I have that stamp, must try your technique!! "Thinned out ink" kind like water coloring?

Darnell said...

This is really a rich and pretty card, Brenda! The current challenge at CASology is "black," so you should edit your post to link up your wonderful card there! Hugs, Darnell

Meghan said...

Wow! Your embossing is perfect! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

Ardyth said...

I love how you've used that stamp! The colours really stand out against the black! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Mrs A. said...

I nearly missed this card but something told me to go back on your blog and glad I did cos this is lovely