Sunday, November 17, 2013

According to the weather people we are in for a stormy day along with MO, IL, KY, TN and OH. High damaging winds and torrential rain. That sounds like a perfect forecast for stamping as long as we have power!  I'm showing you two cards and a tag from day three of class. My favorite is the plaid and I think I got carried away and made it too big. I did miss stamping a few places along the way but I love it and now know how to do it. I made little boo boos on some of the cards but it is a learning experience and I sure am learning a lot. The second card is stamping on an angle using the stampamajig. I had trouble with the embossing powder but that's okay too. The last one is a tag that is suppose to have a verse across the image and a popped up image stamped over it to match the other one. I didn't have any verse small enough to go over the snowman so I just popped up the heart. The crafters taking this class are so talented. Their samples are wonderful. So many ideas out there. Be kind to each other. I am going to post these on the http://onlinecardclasses.com/hcw13/class-info/  page.



 

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Brenda, these projects look great, it sounds as if the online class is a lot of fun and that they stretch your creativity! I'd love to do one too one day :) Cathy x

Sharon Underwood said...

Great creativity! I think we have the same JOY die...you'll see mine in the gallery, too using the same sketch. I love it!

Unknown said...

Fabulous plaid stamping!