Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I got the tree up yesterday and some decorating done. It is looking festive and Christmasy now. Today is wrap day. I won't be spinning on the floor (not that kind of rap)! I wrapped some little Hershey's nuggets yesterday that http://kardsbykadie.blogspot.com/ showed on her blog. She has the cutest projects. Thank you Kadie. I like how mine came out. I have an old cute stamp set called Clear Impressions that is nothing but faces that I used on the wrappers. I think the grandkids will like them. You may have to click on the picture to see their faces. Be kind to one another.

 

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Yes, I think the grandkids will love your little nuggets!! they are so cute!

MaryH said...

Brenda, these are adorable. Love the little sweet faces and those perky hats are just the cutest things! Your grands will love these. TFS & good for you getting your to-do list whittled down. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.

Unknown said...

These are super cute!!! How fun :)

Darnell said...

Hahaha! These are adorable, Brenda! I have little faces stamps, too; thank you for the link!

I've just caught up with your posts and enjoyed seeing all your creations!! I sure hope you got everything sorted out about the cable. Yeesh!

Just in case I don't get a chance to visit you again before Christmas, I want to wish you a very happy holiday and thank you for your support!! Hugs, Darnell