Monday, October 20, 2014

Fairly uneventful weekend. I made a card for my friend to welcome them to their new home and forgot to take a picture of it. I wanted to get it in the mail and it is out in the mailbox now. If I don't take a pix right away, I forget to do it. I can tell my left eye is doing great, BUT it is giving me a constant headache looking thorough my glasses. I need to have them on to see up close but it is distorting things and feels funny. I go tomorrow for my checkup and I'll "see" what they say.

Today's card is just stickers on cardstock. I love the stickers and wanted to use them for something so I made a quick card. It is actually one of my favorite cards this year. I have so many stickers and embellishments that I bought years ago when I first started scrapbooking and I want to use them and don't see any reason that they can't go on a card. Have a wonderful week and be kind to one another.


7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! I love the stickers you used!! They look fabulous!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MaryH said...

I love your sticker card! Good for you at using up VOS...and it made a cute card. With the glasses, they told me to wait until the sight 'settled', then I got a prescription for driving glasses. I think it was about a month after the surgery. I don't remember having headaches, so definitely ask about that. Hope the week goes real well for you, and no problems ensue. TFS & Big Hugs.

Cathy said...

Hi Brenda, these stickers look perfect on the card, great idea to use them. Hope your appointment goes well for you, fingers crossed, Cathy x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by today. Husband is off to work for 9 hours so I have peace and quiet. My something fun is to go play with my cards. Shall watch Dancing with the Stars then play with cards. Have a great evening. Cute card, I love playing with stickers, I certainly have lots of them.
Louise

Brenda said...

I'm sure that it is hard for you Brenda and that the vision distortion is giving you awful headaches, I hope too that they have some advice on what you can do. I know your eye needs to heal and it may be just what you need to let it do. I do however love, love this cute card! Those stickers are amazing and oh so cute! I would have never thought they were stickers if you hadn't said and yes, they work well on cards. I hope your headaches get better my friend. Hugs, Brenda

Greta said...

This is a GREAT card, Brenda! Love how you used the stickers--no wonder it's one of your favorite cards! Thanks for the inspiration--need to use my stickers, too.

Mrs A. said...

Your stickers look great on our card. Hugs Mrs A.