Tuesday, August 11, 2015

What a wonderful day I had yesterday. I got to meet Vickie of http://stuffbyvickie.blogspot.com/. She is the sweetest person ever. We had two and a half hours to visit after lunch. We talked and laughed and I enjoyed it so much. I hope to do it again soon.

Now that I have met three terrific ladies from blogland, Sharyn, Mary and Vickie, I want to meet all of you! Just let me know how soon you'll be in Indy and I'm there. Wouldn't that be fun to have all of us together. Just like the SU convention!  Truly it is an honor to get to know all of you either by blogs or in person. The only downside is I was gone most of the day and no time to make cards. I am so grateful that I have home help now. It has made such a difference for hubby and me. I don't worry if I leave now and he likes talking to the ladies that come. Be kind to one another.

Here we are. I don't know what happened to my shirt. It seems to be twisted and it's giving me a headache to look at it!


11 comments:

Liz said...

Glad you had a great time with Vickie. You're right, it would be brilliant if we could all have bloggers convention. Somewhere near a U.S. craft store would be perfect. ;-) xx

Vickie Y said...

It was such an enjoyable day, Brenda! I'm looking forward to meeting again! Hugs

Lisa said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful time!! Beautiful picture of you two!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Bonnie said...

Wow! Two blogging friends in one week! I'm sure they've enjoyed meeting you as much as you've enjoyed meeting them!

alexandra s.m. said...

so neat the two of you could meet!
Lovely photo!!

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda! You're right, stampers are the best! I never knew you had a blog...awesome! <3

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda! You're right, stampers are the best! I never knew you had a blog...awesome! <3

Unknown said...

Hi Brenda! You're right, stampers are the best! I never knew you had a blog...awesome! <3

Sue - said...

Lovely photo Brenda. So glad you're able to get out now and have fun meeting your blogger friends.

Unknown said...

Hey, I know that Vickie person - LOL! Hope to get to know you, too, Brenda!

Greta said...

Isn't it amazing how things can change? I'm so glad the home helpers are working out & you can do things like meet a new friend! Hopefully it won't be too much longer until my next Indy trip & we can meet in person!