Thursday, April 21, 2016

I asked my friend Nancy to go to bingo with me as Sharon was sick. Nancy had a bingo and won a Coach purse! She was so happy. We had a great time and the group had a wonderful turnout of 320 people. It was loud, noisy and fun.

Okay friends, here is the embarrassing part of my life on display for all to see. This is the sunroom that has the overflow of my craft stuff. The white cabinet used to be in my craft room as well as the bookcase. It is wonderful to have a place now to still keep that extra stuff but I hasten to tell you that the drawers are empty in the white cabinet and so are the drawers in the printers cabinet. The stuff that you see are the things I brought back in the house to keep and I will go through it all again and weed out what I don't want. It's a process. So there you have it - my secret place! I shouldn't have this much stuff but I do. It is years and years of stuff I NEEDED.  Be kind to one another (and to me).




7 comments:

Colleen said...

Brenda from the looks of your pictures posted the last couple of times, I would say you are making great progress with your craft room...a place for everything and everything in its place!! it is a process and a work in progress! glad the whole family was able to go tot he cemetery together...we do that every year on my mom's birthday which was just one month after she passed away...it is a comfort to have the whole family, kids and all together sharing love and stories and of course saying a prayer! we head to Reno tonight for another VB tourney,....June will be here before your know it!! will keep you posted on our arrival day/time!!

Lisa said...

I love your craft room storage, Brenda!! It is a process to go through everything and clean it out. I'm in the midst of cleaning my craft room and we are now approaching the five month mark!! So it takes time :) How fun your friend won at bingo!! Wow - a Coach purse!! Awesome!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Brenda said...

How fun for your friend to win a Coach bag!! Glad you ladies were able to have lots of fun at the bingo. I love going to bingo too, don't go often though. Oh Brenda, we ALL having way to much stuff that we NEEDED-one day there will be a 4 step program for us one day. lol But honestly, you have all your crafty stuff so well organized and a place for everything and that is a good thing. You are making much more strides than I am my friend. Hugs, Brenda

Lisa Petrella said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun at bingo!!! YAY! And so great that your friend won a Coach bag! What an awesome prize! Looks like you're making steady progress on your cleaning and organization project. Like Lisa commented above...I too have been working on cleaning and organizing my craft room for months now. It is definitely a process (that keeps getting interrupted by the desire to get inky instead of clean....HA!).

Greta said...

Don't think I've ever gone to Bingo--can only imagine 320 people playing that game! How neat your friend won the purse! You're making great progress--way better than me! I can't figure out where to start with things in 3 different rooms, but maybe next week--haha!

alexandra s.m. said...

How fun indeed!
You are making such great progress Brenda!
Good for you!!
Hugs

MaryH said...

Looking good so far! I'm glad you take time to weed through as you're bringing things back. I should do this very same thing! You are my hero for going through all this effort, and what an awesome organized craft area you are going to have! TFS