Tuesday, April 26, 2016

I've been a busy gal but I'm getting things done. Worked yesterday in the garage again and found some more things I didn't know I'd lost. Everything is in it's new home for now except I can't find the Fuse. I looked and looked and it has gone missing.

My girlfriend Marilyn is coming down today and we are going to the outlet mall. She is the one that was in the accident with me last month. I'm hoping for a better outcome this time!

I made today's card for my grandsons birthday next month. I have lots of May cards to make so I want to get ahead and this is my first one. It is a Lawn Fawn shellfish and sentiment, seaweed, bubbles and fish are Simon Says and circle is Mama Elephant. Background is DI. The fish have WOS on them and the bubbles have glossy accents. The waves were made by rubbing DI on an embossing folder and running through the Big Kick.  Be kind to one another and enjoy your day.


5 comments:

Lisa said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I love the little shell and fishies!! Glossy accents on the bubbles is a fabulous touch!! I hope you and your friend have a wonderful - safe - trip to the outlet mall!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

MaryH said...

Oh this IS cute! I saw that stamp & die set,& wondered how I'd use it well. YOu surely have shown how! Love the embossing in the background...looks like ocean waves, and just right with this little oyster peeking out of his shell. Great sponging on the coloring too. Hope you had fun shopping. TFS

Brenda said...

Glad to hear that you are still finding some things you were looking for Brenda! I hope that the fuse turns up, just pray to St. Anthony, he has never failed me yet! I just got a fuse last month, but have yet to try it out. lol One day soon, maybe when I start to pocket scrap again. I absolutely love your adorable card!!! Your coloring is so great and your scene is so cute, love how you used the embossing folder to do the waves. I love LF stamps, but am never sure how to use them. They always look so small to me, but I guess they aren't. lol Just may have to get me some sometime! Hugs to you my friend, think of you often. Brenda

Greta said...

A darling card, Brenda--perfect for your grandson! Hope you had fun at the mall with no excitement this time! Glad things are getting into place & I'm sure the Fuse will show up. Hugs, Greta

Mrs A. said...

I love this sweet card for your grandson. The fuse will be bound to show up when your not looking for it. Hugs Mrs A.