Tuesday, October 18, 2016

My girlfriend Nancy is on spring break from the college and came and took me to lunch yesterday. It was so nice to just sit and visit with her. I am so thankful for all my girlfriends. I think women need their girlfriends to be able to just chat with and support each other. Your husband is always there for you but your gals just listen and don't try to fix everything.

Todays card was made in the class I took. The colors aren't coming through very bright in the picture. The little strip of paper at the bottom of the front just makes me laugh. Be kind to one another.


4 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Brenda!! The image is so cute!! I love how you colored it!! Those faces make me smile!! I'm glad you had a wonderful time with your friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Greta said...

Glad you're one of my girlfriends--just wish we were close enough to do lunch! What an adorable Halloween card--just what I like!

Susanne said...

This is a great card - very eye-catching. I think purple adds so much more fun to Halloween!

Jennifer Shaw said...

This is a beautiful card! So cute!