Monday, December 4, 2017

I spent all day yesterday configuring the new computer with what I know (ha). Today I have my list of things to ask when I call HP support. I'd better eat lunch first! There is something called Bing that won't let me search for anything. It keeps saying it can't find the page or it can't share. The easiest thing was loading the pictures. I plugged in the camera cord and it did it's magic. So I am able to share a card today. I used American Craft pattern paper, Stampin Up Bethlehem edgelits dies and a Memory Box Star of Wonder cut from DCWV metallic pack. The bottom layer of the die is popped up. Be kind to one another and be patient with me. I could not comment on some of the blogs this morning because they were grayed out. Don't know why yet. Ain't nobody got time for this, I need to finish my Christmas cards!


9 comments:

Greta said...

Oh what a beautiful card, Brenda! That a wonderful die! Good luck with the computer people--lunch first probably is a good idea--haha!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love your beautiful Bethlehem scene. That is a wonderful Christmas card design. And, I can feel the frustration getting used to a new computer can be.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Brenda, you have created a fabulous scene.
Sorry to hear that you are experiencing a few problems, I hope you get everything sorted soon.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Brenda, love this design.
Hope you get your computer sorted soon.
Hugs Pam x

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Brenda!! I love the Bethlehem scene!! It's so gorgeous!! Good luck with getting the computer all set up!! I hope the call with support went well!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Megan J said...

Hi Brenda, a pretty Christmas card for your stash, love the layered Bethlehem die with the starry night paper... have a wonderful week... Megan

Liz said...

This is just gorgeous, Brenda, I love the design. xx

Darnell said...

OMG, I just peed myself with that last sentence and that takes a lot now that my bladder is all up and perky! My sisters showed me that video when I was there in September. You can imagine the shrieks, so yet another reason we are sisters from another misters! Your card is so pretty! I'm glad the photo part went well. That's the thing most people complain about, haha! You are so contrary, my friend! We upgraded, but ain't nobody named Bing stopped by. Prolly Kevin killed him off w/o telling me. I hope you had a solid lunch, a glass of wine, and a successful convo with the tech guy! I'm still in a craftalanche here, but we had fun with the boys this weekend and got the decorating done. Mwah! Hugs, Darnell

Sue said...

Beautiful, Brenda! I love the scene you have created, so serene. I have just got a new computer as mine died back in the summer. I haven't even switched it on yet being the technophobe that I am. Now DH is nagging me to do it, LOL! He's fed up with me using his desktop, hey ho. I do hope you get yours sorted out very soon. Hugs, Sue x